Previously, car headlights practically had no differences from simple lanterns, but these days they appear as complex optical devices, for example, hexagon lights.
Today, LEDs are really working lighting equipment, which in terms of its indicators is many times superior to other types of light source for cars. It is also worth paying attention to hexagon led lights.
Advantages of LED lights:
- The small size of the LEDs significantly expand the possibilities for the design of the car. They can be placed anywhere and in any quantity.
- LED optics provide more opportunities for designing active low-beam and high-beam headlights. Lighting of a particular road section is carried out by applying voltage to one or another LED, which, together with lenses, are many in the unit.
- LEDs are able to emit more light per watt of energy compared to other light sources. This allows to reduce energy consumption when the parking lights and head light are turned on. Thus you get a good fuel economy.
- LEDs have pure white light. It impacts the perception of the “picture” they display: it has practically no distortion.
- LEDs have a fairly long service life. You can expect that their work in the absence of defects or mechanical damage will be comparable to the service life of the car.
- LED optics are made in a single sealed unit, which does not imply its disassembly. This allows such headlights to better resist moisture and vibrations. This fact adds to their reliability.
- You need less time to turn on LEDs. They do not need time to warm up. Therefore, the maximum amount of light is available immediately after switching on.
Approach the question of choosing headlights carefully. The quality of lighting is primarily responsible for the safety of the driver and passengers.